Friday, December 7, 2012

i-spy swap update

So I am still waiting on one package (which is on its way) but I am ready to start compiling the squares as soon as it arrives. Here is a peak at my living room. My husband is going to freak when he gets home.

Thanks to everyone who remembered to separate their fabrics into sets. I can’t tell you how many hours of work that saved me.

_DSC0155

Hopefully the last package gets here today and I can send these out tomorrow. Otherwise I need to figure out how to keep my 3 year old (4 next week) out of this room.

Ruth

4 comments:

  1. this looks like so much fun! such awesome prints!!! when will the next one be? I'll start buying fabric now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygoodness! Look at all of that yummy fabric! I knew I should have signed for this! I have learned my lesson and definitely will join next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Can't wait till they get here. My three year old was excited to see this picture since she helped me sort all our squares into piles. I think she's going to get a box of squares wrapped up and under the tree to help me make a quilt out of. And I'm a little ashamed to admit that I'm already picking up more I-Spy fabrics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly...it never stops.
    I started just as my son was born (he's 2 now) and I have thousands of blocks now from swaps. It's way too much fun. Especially when you find a fabric that you've never seen before (the hunt continues)

    ReplyDelete